Monday, July 28, 2008

Tokyo!!

I haven't got much time to write, but we (1000-ish JETs) arrived in Tokyo yesterday evening.  Today and tomorrow's schedules are jam-packed with orientations and workshops.  I'm meeting people from all over the world who are soon going to be shipped or flown or train-ed to all parts of Japan.  Learning about what life as I know it is going to be like this upcoming year is making me so antsy to get the heck out of Tokyo and off to my coastal, mountain city of Murakami!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! My friend Jon Ealey (he also took the marathon class) is also doing JET, but i'm not sure where in Japan...

hope you are doing great!

-jenny bitzan

Unknown said...

where are the posts woman??? how am i suppose to live vicariously through you if i have nothing to go off?

hope everything is going swell!

wooOOO! 4 days till the OLYMPICS start!!

Dana Latti said...

ciao bella!! i finally got caught up on your posts! i love the pics - keep them coming! miss ya!

Unknown said...

I did not see you this summer. I didn't even know you were around until you sent me the text for the block party. I am assuming you are gone for a year. I am sad.