Monday, December 8, 2008

Cookies (Saturday, December 6, 2008)

90% chance of sleet all day, and nothing to do made me not want to leave the side of my two heaters.  Lucky for me, I didn’t because everyone came to me!!

WHOAH, BACK UP.  Today could NOT have been a better day to receive a heavy flat-rate package from BARBI!!  In it was ALL the non-perishable holiday essentials: corn bread stuffing, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, spam turkey, candy canes, holiday candy corn, Hershey’s kiss chocolates, Christmas decorations, a spice apple scented candle, AND a REAL wishbone!!!  THANKS SO MUCH BK, LOVE LOVE LOVE IT ALL!!!!

So yeah, Flo came by and we decided to combine our baking supplies to make oatmeal raisin cookies in my itty bitty oven while watching movies all afternoon and evening.  Jess also stopped over in between running errands, which was a good thing because he helped us eat the cookies. Unfortunately, my electricity shorts out when the heaters AND oven are going at the same time.  As long as the cookies were baking, we were shivering.  Out of the 4 dozen cookies we made, we ate them ALL!! 

No comments: