Thursday, July 2, 2009

Fuji (Tuesday, June 20, 2009)




A normal boring day at school followed by an intense swim workout with Flo turned into a delightful meal at a new restaurant for me: Fuji.  Fuji is a French restaurant that I’ve heard was delicious a while back but couldn’t ever seem to find its location.  While buying little Japanese cakes one day, I stumbled upon it.  Jess and Flo were up for trying new food so we gave it a go.  I knew it was going to be SWEET when the master offered to cook Flo a special vegetarian meal with a smile on his face.  Jess and I asked for the special: clay-pot curry containing eggplants, potatoes, onions, an egg, and topped with cheese.  Good God was it all delicious.  The owners were so happy to have us; they gave us free salad and free desert.  On top of that we had a grand time taking pictures, chilling in the work-in-progress beer garden, and promising to come back.  

No comments: